There are plenty of great place to eat in Richmond when you live in an apartment in Glen Allen, VA. But we have an idea of where the most unique place might be. The Richmond Food Truck Court, do something different. Every Tuesday and Friday night in the summer, from 6-9pm you can eat from your favorite food truck, or try them all!
At Virginia Historical Society, in Richmond, VA every Tuesday and Friday night this summer for the RVA Food Truck Court, a gathering of over 10 gourmet mobile catering vendors. Participating food trucks will offer gourmet chef inspired food, specialty beverages, and desserts. You can even enjoy music from 7-9pm! Take a look below at some of the food trucks you can enjoy.
- Sustenance Truck - Fresh, local, seasonal gourmet sandwiches, soups, and chef’s creations
- Dressed & Pressed - Gourmet salads, truffled tater tots, gourmet paninis, and chef specialties
- CrossRoads Truck - Hot and iced gourmet coffee drinks, fruit smoothies, and Italian sodas
- Flynn’s Food Truck - Turkey burgers, veggies burgers, and vegan friendly fare
- Habanero’s - Authentic Mexican tacos and burritos, chicken, steak, al pastor, and carnitas
- Thai Cabin - Mobile Thai goodness! Various curries, noodles, and meats made for you on the spot
- Chupacabra - Nacho ordinary Tex-Mex.
- RVAVegan - RVA Vegan is comfort food that you can feel good about. Cupcakes, tacos, and po' boys.
- Curbside Creations - Curbside creations serves made to order Cajun influenced and traditional American street food using fresh local ingredients.
- Pizza Tonight - Artisan, wood-fired pizzas with inventive menus and seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients.
- Boka Truck - Asian-Mexican-American fusion tacos with French technique and seasonal menus